Wednesday 4 July 2012

Happy Days Of Photoshop Ahead

Late yesterday, I became fully enlightened on the real joys of Photoshop on my moms Mac.
I've got two pictures currently going on there and the night that I started them was one of the happiest nights I've had for awhile.
I mean, I've seen my mom and other people use Photoshop before but never have I been able to myself. And now that I have, I'm going to be on there a lot. Like. A lot. :I.
I've got two on there right now, one of my friend Sophie and another one. I'll put them up on here and on DA (Deviant Art) when they're done.
For now I'll just draw some more pics in school for after I finish those ones.

I've got quite the load of market research on my hands for food tech at school. I've got to find put prices for my food lost and then actually buy the stuff on my food list.
Its all olympics themed and shits.

Also, I'm now involved in helping friends Sophie, Anya and Liam with a project for ICT. Amelia and Joel helped out as well.
The computer room at lunch is what I have nicknamed "Minecraft Club". Freaking. Half. No, 3/4 of the room was people playing Minecraft. Me and, Lucy are going tomorrow, I'm gonna show Joel how to play as well.

History was ok, I didn't get murdered by my teacher as friends actually told me where the bloody lesson was. I keep writing in all caps :3

When I got home, the first thing I did was get dressed and request the computer. My mom wanted to do stuff on it first so I played Terraria at my aunts for a while whilst watching the brother play Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.
Up until dinner I worked on the things on the computer. The one for Sophie is going down hill a bit but the other is doing really well. I just need to touch up a frew things and them to Tumblr and Deviant Art with it.
Had salmon and potatoes for dinner, I ate so fucking much. I'm still even now a bit hungry. And its only been 3 hours. Those 3 hours were spent continuing the art on the comp.

Note that this was some on my phone today, as will most of the the future ones, cause I write it in school as things happen. I'm gonna Getty my phone taken off me one day for that.

So now I'm gonna go to sleep, I'll see y'all in the morning.
Goodbye~

No comments:

Post a Comment