Saturday 14 July 2012

Side note of sadness.

I don't want to sit here and complain- Yes you do. That's all this post is. You complaining about ho- SHUT UP I'LL SAY IT MYSELF.

I don't want to use the word 'complain' but that's kinda what I'm doing. I've got a bone to pick, readers.
Actually it's not that serious-
GET ON WITH IT.


OK. I'LL SAY IT: You don't comment...I never get comments. How am I supposed to know if people like the blog? If people actually read. The blog. If I have any people who sit and stare at the screen until they see a new post? Actually, scrap that last one, that's kind of creepy o.o

So, yeah. Just saying, just complaining, I'd like a comment here or there, I'd like to be able to have feedback, or just talk.

You sound so fucking sad right now. I know. Go get the chocolates and put on The Avengers again. For the fourth time. We have to chocolate but The Avengers, that I can do. Thanks.

That's it. For anyone who actually does read, and gives half a shit about what I say: Thank you :D
Goodbye~

No comments:

Post a Comment