Saturday 14 July 2012

No internet T_T

My internet is down, I would have posted earlier had it not been. Clever mom forgot to pay the damn internet bill. She has done now and said the internet should be back up from today or tomorrow. Yesterday, this is. She obviously can't be bothered to tell you so I will. Shut up you. I only just thought of charging my phone so I could use the wireless connect. I wanted to post an entry that badly. Cause I love you all.

So due to the internet being down, the day was mostly spent playing more Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles with my brother. We beat the final dungeon and killed the boss there. Well, brought it to 1 HP and then we were stopped by the 2nd to final boss. A ghost person named Lady Mio brought us to the 2nd to final area and tested us on our memories to see if they were strong enough. She asked us a load of questions and we had to answer. The questions were based on events that happened earlier on in the game. After each question, we went through a 'Door of Recollection'. We got them all right :D . She's very proud.
Then, we got to the second to final boss, there was a long speaking cutscene with Mio and Raem (the second to final boss), we were present as well. At the end, Mio broke the barrier bubble on us and Raem epic slammed her on the ground, she's there unconscious on the ground, for the whole battle.
We kept dying and having to go through the long cutscene like, seven or eight times before we finally defeated him.

The scene changed to a seemingly endless open feild, with the while sky clouded over. Normal clouds. Not like, death doom clouds. Normal and peaceful. You could see the world in the distance. We were on the clouds, and the final battle is activated by just walking forward for a while.
Its hard to explain how it came, or what it looks like, so I'll tell you what I do know. Raem absorbs Mio and turned into a super final boss that eats your memories in the forms of people you met previously on your journey. He either eats them or they turn into magicite (they turn to magicite when you cast magic on them) and they disappear anyways.
Your memory count its like the battle's timer. If you lose them all then.... Then I don't know what happens. It never happened to us. And if he kills you, then you don't regain the memories from the previous battle. Mioraem, we named it. Not sure if that's the actual name or not. I like it. Its got a ring to it.

We gave up after a while to go get a better weapon for my brother. That's what he's doing right now. And I'm sat on the couch typing this up. I don't think he likes the idea of me having this blog. His voice sounded improving. He corrected stuff I was typing and when I moved to the couch he said "Hm. Thought that'd make you go away." :I Asshole.

So that's you now up to speed. The internet's back and I've caught up on almost all my stuff on there. So I'm gonna go now. There will more than likely be a post tomorrow.
Goodbye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment