Saturday 23 June 2012

Just me, Loki and Miss-Loki in my head.

Ok. Ok. Sithis have my soul if I leave a gap like this again. I'm so sorry! Though, not much has happened. I sat around on my computer and read Avengers fanfics an- WAIT. WAITWAITWAIT. I DIDN'T TELL YOU, DID I? Yep. Sithis, my soul awaits you. Come kill me. But do so after I tell this tale!
Awhile ago, I went down to- NO. Ok. Ok. Ok. (Ok.) Panic over, I did in fact, tell you guys about the Avengers. Phew. Sithis, you'll have to wait a bit longer for my soul.

So I decided a few days ago, I'm going to become a spy for Loki and help him win the war against the Avengers and he'll be the King of Earth and maybe he'd possibly take me as his adoptive daughter? Then I realised this will never happen. Geez, girl. Knock some sense into yourself. Yeah, plenty of sense can be knocked into you as the Hulk throws you halfway across New York. Yeah, the Italics is my new alter-ego. She's a bitch. Loki's bitch. Then, everyone's Loki's bitch. Except Thor, he's Odin's bitch. Odin's awesome bitch, but yes, Odin's bitch all the same. Yeah, but Loki's cooler. And, you're a bitch. Well, OF COURSE Loki is bet- You need to just get on with the damned blog. Uh, yeah, I do. *cough cough*. I'll continue with the Bitch List, for now. All the Avengers are Nick Fury's bitches. And Hawkeye's Natasha's bitch. Everyone's Natasha's bitch, in the Avengers. Well, there's like of a chain of command: Natasha at the bottom, the rest of the Avengers below her. Above her is Agent Coulson. Son of Coul, first name: Agent. Above Coulson is Nick Fury. Everyone is below him. Then, in a separate chain; the humans: Government leaders and such, above 'common folk'. Then you have Loki. King of Earth and therefore all the humans are his bitches. Except me, I'm his spy. And so, a slightly higher grade of bitch than everyone else. Oh, yeah, you're a bitch alright. Shuddup, you. I'll get Loki on you. What do want him to do? I'm your alter-ego, the best you could hope is he hits you over the head and hope it affects me as well. Ehehehe, I can think of my laughter now. As it will not affect me at all. Goddamn I hate you sometimes.
This is the end of the Bitch List section of the blog. Now on to the...Uh...The...Aw, is the little girl speechless as to name the section of the pitiful thing she calls her blog? What's the point, really? Giving your thoughts and feelings to the rest of the world. Do you expect them to care? Yeah...My alter ego's pretty much being Loki at this point in time. Ignore her. She's adopted >.> <.<

Loki: "What was that? I think I heard you say 'adopted'." Aw shit. He doesn't like that word very much. And my alter ego isn't even adopted. You've dug yourself a deep hole, here. Good luck. Hey! You're in this too! Sigh, let me talk...Me: It's ok, King. We were just having a joke around, nothing to worry about. You probably misheard anyways." I do love the way you're like him with the sugar coated silver tongue of yours. Thank you, now sit back and admire my handy-work. Loki: Do not play tricks with me, and stop speaking for the girl. I am not deaf and I am sure I've told you many times about trying to trick me so that you can save your skins. I'm not a fool. So neither should you be." Ooooh, you just got your ass handed to you. So did you. We're one and the same thing, like magic and science on Asgard. I hate you. Just get us ou- Wait. Don't. Lemmie try this. Me: I'm deeply sorry, Loki. She gets a bit, unruly at times. Hows about I go spy on the Avengers for another week? Give you a bit of time off from us, we do get a bit stressful. You are not a fool, and she should not have treated you as such." Aw yeah. That should work. Loki: Hm. You are right, you can be a bit of a pain, especially with your...Alter ego, as you call 'her'. I would have sent you to a mental home awhile ago, but people see me as nothing less than insane. I'll send you off for awhile, while I think of what to do with my Kingdom."

You need to stop that. Stop what? Those 'conversations' you have. The 'readers'  are probably bored to death by it. Yeah, whatever, I'm done for today anyways. They're space fillers. It makes me feel good knowing I've made it slightly longer, and it was kinda funny. To me, anyways. Yes but you have....An odd sense of humour. 

Then there was a short interval of time, where I went and played Halo 2 with my brother. T'was very good. Ah, the old x-box controllers are cool. I like the bulk of them. Same with the actual console. Though the split-screen  was cut vertically, while I'm used to the newer, horizontal split. And here I am now, eating from a bag of Kumquats my mother so kindly purchased for me. Along with a load of other bags of the same. I had to sacrifice one bag to my aunt though. I was not pleased.

And then I came home and finished this. It is 12:23pm, England time, so there's some stuff ahead but it mostly wont be interesting. If it is I'll tell you next time I po- She'll tell you tomorrow. Yes, I'm enforcing strictly that this becomes daily. But, but! NO. You shall do this. In your words, "Suddup you, I'll get Loki on you." So uh...Yeah, I'm just gonna pull out here. Spying for Loki and whatnot. I'll try to make tomorrow interesting. >_> <_< Somehow. Maybe I'll just post random covo's between me, Loki and miss-Loki in my head. She seems to find it funny calling me Miss-Loki. Geez, just cause I talk with the same apathetic manner as he does, doesn't mean I'm a female version of him. ¬_¬ It's ok, we all know you'd love to be Loki.
Goodbye~

No comments:

Post a Comment