Wednesday 30 May 2012

Living in the canyon of WOAH here.

You'd know what the canyon of Woah was if you watched enough Far Lands or Bust. e_e
So I've just looked, and the pageviews for this blog has just gone over 80. 80! That's 20 off 100!
I never knew my life was so interesting... =It isn't= Exactly!

Well. Looks like I'm not going to be able to post pictures of Ezio Auditore MINI PLUSH or my guitar. I lost my camera T_T =I saw what you nearly did. You nearly wrote "I lost my GUITAR.= <--- God I hate myself sometimes. Or rather, put 'Sithis' instead of 'God'. Cause I'm totally not a Skyrim freak. SOOO, no pictures.

Amelia told our History teacher about how I told her about how my mom nearly wrote me a sick note saying I was on a secret mission. Well, she did but I wouldn't leave the house 'till she wrote me a proper one. She said our teacher was going to ask me how the last mission went. Cause I was off Monday and Tuesday. I was actually ill Monday and on Tuesday I woke up at 1 o'clock. In the afternoon. NO. 2 o'clock.

Also, finished Ass. Creed Renaissance book and now onto Brotherhood. YAY MORE EZIO. Totally not obsessed with Ezio/Ass. Creed. Aunt got Revelations book so YAY all four books! Lets wait for him to make one for Ass. Creed 3 now... Of course it will be great.

So I've got that to look forward to tomorrow. Happy days ¬_¬
I noticed, I use 'so' and 'cause' a lot. A loooot.

I can't think of much else to say...I'm really gonna try hard to get those pics up. YOU NEED TO SEE THE AWESOMENESS THAT IS EZIO AUDITORE MINI PLUSH.

Goodbye~

No comments:

Post a Comment